• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny bunnys

Lauralopps

Young Bun
What funny things do your rabbits do that make you laugh, Austin runs around me in circles like a mad thing before im about to feed him, and in the morning when i fist get him out to play he jump into bed with me and lays on me so i cant get up! He runs around the room so fast that sometimes he runs straight into the mirrors, bless him

I love my Austin :love:

I love the way, for my buns, the grass is always greener. If they're in my room they're desperate to be out on the landing, if they're on the landing, they pester to go back. Such little characters! :lol:

What funny things do your rabbits do that make you laugh, Austin runs around me in circles like a mad thing before im about to feed him, and in the morning when i fist get him out to play he jump into bed with me and lays on me so i cant get up! He runs around the room so fast that sometimes he runs straight into the mirrors, bless him

I love my Austin :love:

My outdoor girlie comes in the kitchen now whilst I am doing their brekkie and runs around like a loon, she honked the other day and has started trying to climb my legs and because I ignored her she nipped me! :shock: My first bunny nip - it was funny though although I did say 'Naughty' to her. I know that's not politically correct and I am building up trouble, I should have told her what she did was naughty - i don't think she has self esteem issues though so hopefully she will be alright. She also does this thing where she runs like a mad thing and then flops but, it's almost like she has keeled over, my OH panicked the other day as he hasn't seen it before and thought she had died :shock: he crept up to her and was looking to see if she was breathing and she took off running again gave him a heart attack :lol:

My little buck cracks me up with his binkies, they are so random and sometimes he reminds me of zebedeeee he just levitates about a metre vertically and then runs off:lol:

My Bunny tippy-toes across the room sometimes when she's curious about something - she takes lots of tiny little steps, it's so cute :)

Rucksby has a heap of tree trunks. He sits on them, motionless, watching the garden like he is the king. His companion Phoebe doesnt go on the tree. He is small so it is really cute.

Also, they have to be sitting in the same place when eating their tea. Phoebe has to be on the left and Rucks on the right. If they have rushed and are in the wrong place they have to swap round. Its quite odd.... never had rabbits do that before.

In 11 years of having them I have never once not felt like going out to feed them and clean up. You just never know what they are going to get up to!!

I have a tiny mini lop called Gordon. He has an enclosure in the sitting room next to the degu's and hamster. He's a jealous little thing when I'm giving them attention he goes mad. He gets the run of the downstairs and patrols it like he owns the place and if I do anything he doesn't approve of like shifting things around boy he lets me know it.:D

Back