• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehome advert

don't mean to sound cynical, but I bet you they want money for him. I bet the person is thinking they can use Rabbit Rehome as a place to advertise their 'stock'.

What a handsome boy...!! I dont like the ref to living with other pets really :?

Hmm

Sad his owner died though :(

Did it mention whether he was 'entire' or vacced?

He looks like your kind of rabbit ;) I hope they arent.

You are awful!! :lol::lol: I would so love a B+T Belgian Hare! :love:

Just hope its a genuine rehome... its not like a B+T hare EVER comes up, its why I thought it! And I didn't see that his owners died, and now I feel really mean :oops:

Just hope its a genuine rehome... its not like a B+T hare EVER comes up, its why I thought it! And I didn't see that his owners died, and now I feel really mean :oops:

F-A-T-E

Maybe you should give em a call???

You know you want to.....

If you phone and they ask for money report it, you can't sell animals on RR :)

I am purposely not coming back to this thread now :lol: Its no more bunnies for me though, strict word from the parents :( Its because I am going to Uni next year and will be living in halls, so my pair have to stay here! :cry::cry:

Why is he been held in that way? :?

think its inexpierinace thogu hi agree it shouldnt be held that way, and guys please dont be cynical if the owner (curent fosterer etc) has acces to rr they have access to ru also,,therefore can read your comments adn may well then remove the bun from there if they feel set upon, and it is less likely to get a good home through a free ad than rr,

i think its a shame to say its "likely breeder stock", and to report them if they ask for money for bunny, i personally always have asked for money for rabbits i have rehomed (through taking from bad circumstances) i do this to weed out those looking for a cheap or free bunny as we all know this isnt the case, rabbits can be expensive it also covers the cost of their care while with me such as neuters or vaccinations if this person hass suddenly ended up with bun they may be doing the same,

it states owner has died i would think tf it was stock then the owner would have put so it looks to me like someone has taken onthe rabbit and knows nothing about them particularly bh breeds who i understand can be difficult to own.
hope this bunny finds a good home, rip the owner who probebly loved their rabbit to pieces.

Back