• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats love water!!!!

Our Eeny quite likes water and loves drinking from the kitchen tap, by Buddy is petrified of water!!

This is Eeny

Eenydrinking5.jpg

Eenydrinking6.jpg

Eenydrinking7.jpg

Eenydrinking3.jpg

:love::love::love:

Crystal is absolutely gorgeous!! :love:

awww so lovely!! :love::love::love:
FYI if she ever has to be hospitalised, ask them to use a kitty fountain - she'll drink more that way, and some vets prefer them as its easier to encourge intake if they like them.

Last edited:
FYI if she ever has to be hospitalised, ask them to use a kitty fountain - she'll drink more that way, and some vets prefer them as its easier to encourge intake ing they like them.

oh cool, hadn't thought about that! Thank you :D

aww she is so cute! my two cats like to come in the bathroom but they don't actually get near the water. mia likes to come in when you have a shower as i think she likes the steam and chloe sits on the side of the sink watching the water but won't touch it.

Does she do this too? :lol::lol::lol:

Skye hates water, apart from sometimes when she likes to attack the toilet bowl as you flush it. :shock:

Does she do this too? :lol::lol::lol:

Skye hates water, apart from sometimes when she likes to attack the toilet bowl as you flush it. :shock:

Haha thats a brilliant video! She likes to sit in the sink too and she does stick her head under but not quite like that!

FYI if she ever has to be hospitalised, ask them to use a kitty fountain - she'll drink more that way, and some vets prefer them as its easier to encourge intake ing they like them.

I used to have one of those but found it impossible to clean the limescale off it once it got abit older so chucked it... my cats get filtered water :oops:

I always recommend that cat owners contemplate a water fountain to encourage the cat to drink more :)

What a stunner!!!!:love::love::love:

I keep my cats water bowl a few yards from the food bowl...heard it on Radio 5 once that cats will think its contaminated if its by their food....the bowl is ALWAYS empty..I refill twice a day!!

Tilly will miss the lily pond..Ive emptied it out and she drank out of that too.

Back