• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do any other buns pull 'the face'

I remember when Ralph was a baby and not litter trained, I used to recognise "the face" and rush to get something underneath him...Or feel the warmth gradually seeping onto my trousers! I don't see it anymore though!

It's like a slightly embarrassed/distant/concentrating look, isn't it?!

haha! Dumpling feels like he has to turn to face me so i can't see his bum when he's doing the business.....the girls are not so proud :roll:

My ferrets have a blank look....bit like me when I stagger to tyhe loo at whatever time...!!!:oops::oops:

Yeah, its so funny!! Both my two do it in the litter box with their butt against the wall....... buns rock dont they?? I always panic when Rimmi has that glint in his eye when hes on the sofa....

Ehehe, Pipkin does it but I haven't noticed it with Ruby. It looks like he's concentrating so hard :lol::love:

lol! reggie has the funniest face when he is using the tray. Ruby's nose just slows right down with twitching so if you don;t know what you are looking for you would miss it, but reggie definately has a little box face!

Back