• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nom nom nom thanks Liz

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Lizs biscuits arrived yesterday - they went down very well :D
All buns liked them (they are very crunchy!! :lol:)

Charlie votes for currant bun flavour!
CIMG1766.jpg

Oreo agrees! nom nom
CIMG1777.jpg

Sooty is a girly girl and likes the mint and strawberry hearts - she also did not want to share and ran off with it!! :lol:
CIMG1782.jpg

Though She was soon hunted down by Oreo who had eaten his and decided he wanted another :roll: (they ended up fighting over it - but Sooty stood her ground and ran round and round with it in her mouth)
CIMG1788.jpg

and a few extras I took today!!
Charlie has taken to sitting in his stool and not on it!
CIMG1793.jpg

Soots and Oreo all cuddled up after the biscuit row!
CIMG1774.jpg

Brilliant :D

Makes the 2 hours I have just spent baking all worth while, just need to start all the washing up now :lol::lol:

:D Thank everyone!

Karen - The blue stool is well loved by Charlie - Sooty and Oreo pay no attention to theirs what so ever :roll:

Liz - they are well worth all your effort - Now they've had a taste there will be no stopping them! Sorry cant help you with the washing up :lol:

Vicki - yes they are soooo neglected - dont get anything!! They have more spent on them then me and my OH together :lol:

:D Thank everyone!

Karen - The blue stool is well loved by Charlie - Sooty and Oreo pay no attention to theirs what so ever :roll:

Liz - they are well worth all your effort - Now they've had a taste there will be no stopping them! Sorry cant help you with the washing up :lol:

Vicki - yes they are soooo neglected - dont get anything!! They have more spent on them then me and my OH together :lol:

Tell me about it :lol: They are in 5 star accomodation we are in 3 star :lol: Just kidding I know what you mean though.

Back