• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piglet

Fran

Warren Veteran
My beautiful girl :love: :love:

P1020793.jpg

P1020796.jpg

P1020797.jpg

She's very quiet but she's doing ok. She did give me a run round this morning escaping from her room which she hasn't done for a few days :lol: I'm going to a rescue at the weekend to see some boys for her so she won't be alone too much longer :)

She's very quiet but she's doing ok. She did give me a run round this morning escaping from her room which she hasn't done for a few days :lol: I'm going to a rescue at the weekend to see some boys for her so she won't be alone too much longer :)

she sounds like she is coping well. such a lovely girlie. bet she will love to have a new friend. xxx

Im glad she is doing ok.
I think finding her a friend is great. She will really enjoy more bunny company.
Goodluck at the rescue.

:love:

Aww, I was nearly in tears thinking about her, poor little poppet! That's really selfless of you to get straight into looking for a new boyfy for her, the pain must still be very raw :( snuggles and nose rubs for her, and a huggle for you xx

Aww, I was nearly in tears thinking about her, poor little poppet! That's really selfless of you to get straight into looking for a new boyfy for her, the pain must still be very raw :( snuggles and nose rubs for her, and a huggle for you xx

I'm finding it hard, had a little cry for him earlier today while looking at RR :cry: I don't know if it'll be too soon for her but I don't want her to be lonely. I do quite like this boy for her though :love: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=18916

I'm finding it hard, had a little cry for him earlier today while looking at RR :cry: I don't know if it'll be too soon for her but I don't want her to be lonely. I do quite like this boy for her though :love: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=18916

I honestly think that while she will no doubt be aware of the fact she is alone and something is missing, I don't think it can be 'too soon' like it could with humans. He is a cutey too, are you near here then?

I honestly think that while she will no doubt be aware of the fact she is alone and something is missing, I don't think it can be 'too soon' like it could with humans. He is a cutey too, are you near here then?

About an hour or so drive. Otis and Sophie both came from Caroline and I try to go up there to help out every now and then so prefer to go back to her :)

Awww bless her, Piglet is such a darling :love::love::love:

I know it's very hard to think about, but it's a very selfless decision. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she finds a new husbun at the weekend.

Back