• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

!!!!!

:( It already on a couple of times I think, it was in the Sun aswell, I think everyone is equally outraged at the senseless cruelty:evil:

It said in one of the articles that she could face a £20,000 fine and 6 months in prison. Hopefully something like that would prevent her EVER working with animals and children

It's amazing that the rabbit survived the burns and the shock. It looks such a beautiful rabbit too. I hope she gets a custodial sentence.

poor poor bunny.:cry:
i also feel sorry for the children because if she goes to prison theyl be loosing their mother.how can anybody be so bloody cruel?:evil:

Does anyone know how Bunny is now? This happened six months ago, according to the DM, and I think it also said he was back at home :shock:

I sincerely hope he was removed from "home" and taken somewhere clean, safe and comfortable where he could have some company.

If I had not seen that in two newspapers on line, I would not have believed it possible. Someone who could do something like that does not deserve to be called human. Just a monster.

I do hope the poor bunny has been taken to a rescue where perhaps he can learn that there are some good, kind people as well.

there's another picture of the bun on dailymail online today, in the corner of its hutch.

:( :(:(

Makes me so sad and distracted. Want to do something about it. It has just stayed with its owner :(

Back