• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeke, my brand new "Lippy" Bunny

Awww, he is lovely!

To post photos from photobucket, copy the IMG code and post it into a post :wave:

Awww, he is lovely!

To post photos from photobucket, copy the IMG code and post it into a post :wave:

I know, but I couldn't work it out. Having a bad flare up of an illness i have and it makes you all confused!! LOL, just had to do it the easiest way tbh xxx

b365a7f7.jpg

Just gorgeous :love:

aww,thank you! my head's not working today!

he's had his lump pulled off today as it had no blood supply to it and he's on septrin. he'll be all better soon :love::love::love:

He's sleeping now with his legs kicked out behind him. He's got his eyes shut! I've literally had him 25hours and he's so chilled already!

He's sleeping now with his legs kicked out behind him. He's got his eyes shut! I've literally had him 25hours and he's so chilled already!

Awww maybe he feels like he is home ;) I think they sense when they are going to be loved and looked after and it relaxes them to feel safe. Lots of happy stories to come about Zeke I think, he is lovely :love:

Apparently he's a Lion HeadXMini Lop! But he's 1.35KG and feels boney, so needs fattening up! only a little bit obviously. He's quite big already, so I think he's less a mini lop and more flemish giant!!!! HAHAHA! (joke, i know he looks nothing like a flemish giant). He's from Just For Pets in kidderminster, I must stress they have been emailing me to find out how he is, i dont think they would've pts, but they would've sent him back to the breeder. does anyone think the breeder would've treated him?

awwww, piccies at last:D he's gorgeous. hope his treatment sorts him out:)

Thank you! He is a sweetie! He has got funny ways. Like throwing his food about and he is a pretty boy, he likes to groom himself a lot. I've got a grooming glove for him from my work, probably wont need it though!

Apparently he's a Lion HeadXMini Lop! But he's 1.35KG and feels boney, so needs fattening up! only a little bit obviously. He's quite big already, so I think he's less a mini lop and more flemish giant!!!! HAHAHA! (joke, i know he looks nothing like a flemish giant). He's from Just For Pets in kidderminster, I must stress they have been emailing me to find out how he is, i dont think they would've pts, but they would've sent him back to the breeder. does anyone think the breeder would've treated him?

Hard to say, I suppose it varies, sadly some are pretty vile and would have 'necked' him rather than pay vets fee's - some are probably decent people though, it varies I think.

I don't think so.
Thankfully, you got him and you're taking good care of him. :D He's one lucky, gorgeous bunny. :love::love::love::love::love:

I couldn't risk them killing him, my instinct on the phone was to have him, even though they said he wasn't fit for sale and his lip was unsightly. I don't care either way, even if his time on earth is short, he'll have a better time with me rather than being back with the breeder. xxx

I couldn't risk them killing him, my instinct on the phone was to have him, even though they said he wasn't fit for sale and his lip was unsightly. I don't care either way, even if his time on earth is short, he'll have a better time with me rather than being back with the breeder. xxx

Awww lets hope not, I am sure with good care and lots of love he has a much better chance. Well done you, thats lovely :love:

Back