PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to let Winter shred paper?

TeflonsShadow
17-03-2010, 05:12 PM
She seems to love doing it.... she grabs hold of any letters or books we have left out and has a fab time shredding it.... so would it be ok to give her a plain sheet of paper for her to shred (without ink on it?)

Snowberry
17-03-2010, 05:13 PM
I would stick with newspaper or yellow pages as A4 paper can be thicker and i would be worried about paper cuts.

TeflonsShadow
17-03-2010, 05:15 PM
I would stick with newspaper or yellow pages as A4 paper can be thicker and i would be worried about paper cuts.

Ah true, shame I dont have either.... :? Maybe I will buy a newspaper just for her... but I thought the ink wasnt such a good idea?

Angie65
17-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Mine love it too - but both Flint & Sugar have had blockages, from eating it, so make sure they a shredder not a chewer:oops:

Jack's-Jane
17-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Loads of my Buns have shredded A4 paper !!

If a Bun can eat Brambles, thorns 'n all I doubt a bit of paper is going to be too much of a challenge ;)

TeflonsShadow
17-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Mine love it too - but both Flint & Sugar have had blockages, from eating it, so make sure they a shredder not a chewer:oops:

Yeah, she doesnt eat it, just shreds it off and spits it out before going for another bit, its so funny :p

LilVicky
17-03-2010, 05:20 PM
i dont really see a problem with her just ripping it up..

how about Loo/kitchen rolls?
Mine like chucking them around and biting them etc. i put hay in mine too.

TeflonsShadow
17-03-2010, 05:33 PM
i dont really see a problem with her just ripping it up..

how about Loo/kitchen rolls?
Mine like chucking them around and biting them etc. i put hay in mine too.

I use loo rolls with them quite alot to hide treats/veg and stuff with hay etc but she doesnt shred those, she just seems to love shredding paper...... I swear she can smell it and tries to steal it off us..... she was nibbling my OHs notebook the other day and today she raided my uni folder! :roll: Shes like one of those dogs that shreds the mail..... but shes a bun, and we dont get mail through a postbox, thank goodness!!

LilVicky
17-03-2010, 05:42 PM
I use loo rolls with them quite alot to hide treats/veg and stuff with hay etc but she doesnt shred those, she just seems to love shredding paper...... I swear she can smell it and tries to steal it off us..... she was nibbling my OHs notebook the other day and today she raided my uni folder! :roll: Shes like one of those dogs that shreds the mail..... but shes a bun, and we dont get mail through a postbox, thank goodness!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

She sounds like such a character! :love:

TeflonsShadow
17-03-2010, 05:44 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

She sounds like such a character! :love:

Oh yes, she most certainly is :lol: Perfect match for Mr Rimmi :p

Shes the Binky Queen and hes the Grunting King :love::love:

bunnyhopper
17-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Oh yes, she most certainly is :lol: Perfect match for Mr Rimmi :p

Shes the Binky Queen and hes the Grunting King :love::love:

Your siggie photo has now become my favourite on ru! Love those buns!:)

TeflonsShadow
17-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Your siggie photo has now become my favourite on ru! Love those buns!:)

Thank you :oops::oops: Its all their doing though, they are so beautiful :p

Pie
17-03-2010, 08:17 PM
So long as she doesnt eat it let her have her play with the paper.
She's pretty and, therefore deserves it (dont ask me if that makes any logical sense because I know it doesnt! LOL)

TeflonsShadow
17-03-2010, 08:23 PM
So long as she doesnt eat it let her have her play with the paper.
She's pretty and, therefore deserves it (dont ask me if that makes any logical sense because I know it doesnt! LOL)

Hehehe, I cant apply this logic to everything though, she will use it to her advantage

Winter: I iz preetty so gives me more noms noms, hay mummeh, can I have yoor bizkits too? And I wanna hab all dose cawwots..... and get pops to go to Tezko and buy me Bazil, yeah? Member, its coz I iz preetty!