• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrible - *Don't read if easily upset*

batmobile

Mama Doe
I am horrified by this especially as we can guarantee this scumbag will not get the sentence I feel she deserves. However what bothers me even more is the graphic picture on the front of the Daily Mail. That is a bit much even if you are not of a sensitive nature.
I really hope they throw her in prison - not only has she scarred a bunny for life, but she has also shown no remorse. Alcohol is no excuse. If you are capable of doing something like this when drunk, you obviously have a sick mind when sober too. :( Poor baby. I don't know if he would be better off out of pain at the Bridge? :cry: also, is it just me or is the link headline a bit 'sick' too?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1258640/Bunny-crispy-rabbit-sorry-sight-hutch-torched-owners-sister-family-bust-up.html

:shock::censored::censored::censored:............... i could go on,

while the bunny is back home surely the poor mite would be better in the care of another owner who could give it one to one time and care as i feel the poor thing prolly is still in the hutch on its own, :cry:

It is reported by the daily fascist though (bunch of morons.)

she should have to go with the RSPCA and see SOBER what some of these animals and rescue have to go through.

THEN they should lock her up and throw away they key.

Personally I want her to burn. I can't see that happening though. if you can do this to a bunny called bunny (who is that cute even after everything thats happened to it :cry:) god help if she ever spawned! She be kicking seven bells out of them 6 days a week. of course sunday is gods day so thats her day of rest.

MORON.

It says it happened in September... I wonder what happened to the poor bun in the end :(

:censored::censored::censored:
i don't have a very high opinion of many 'people' these days but this.......:cry: i think i am going to throw up. i haven't been able to read all of it.

Horrible - dont read if easily upset

How about sticking that FAT MORON in a hutch and setting her on fire:censored:I,d pay good money to watch that spectatcle:lol:bet she wouldn't think that was funny:censored:

Revolting FAT :censored:ING :censored:!!!

She should burn at the :censored:ing stake in Nottingham Market Square. I am sure there would be a few spectators cheering and laughing as she did. I am so disgusted by this "woman". At least she's been named and shamed and hopefully will get what she deserves (not from Court cos that will be a pathetic fine and a slap on the wrist).

Rot in hell evil cow.

Poor bunny :cry:

I hope that :censored: has night terrors and dreams she's on fire in a wooden box every night :evil:

Back