• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg poor bunny ** distressing pics**

OMG thats the most distressing thing Ive seen in a long time. What an evil human being, I hope she pays dearly. Infact I hope she dies....harsh I know but what a :censored: I wonder whats happened to the bun? I hope hes got a nice new home away from that witch.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Please can you put a warning on the thread - that really upset me - i didnt think there'd be pics.

I'm sorry but i cant stand to see things like that. I cant even look at the threads about our bunny's passing because i get sooo upset.

I really didnt want to see that. :cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry - i know i'm being a pain but if i'd have known there was a distressing pic in there i wouldnt have opened the link.

:(:(:(...:evil: She's evil!!

I think that in the circumstances, it might be kinder to have Bunny pts. Those wounds look horrendous, and he's terrified of humans. :(:( But I guess we don't know all the details. It'll be hard for the poor bun to get over this :cry:

oh i wish i hadnt read that as i am now in tears :cry:
that poor bunny. if she had done that to a child she would be sent to prison and that should be the same for a rabbit:evil:

Someone in the wider world knows where she lives. Maybe they'd like to share with us and we can pay her a visit.

I hope that :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:......!!! Basically, that was a lovely sentence saying I hope someone does the same to her.... I am fulled with absolute rage and that stupid common skank. :censored:

That is awful, that poor poor bunny - I hope she gets what she deserves the disgusting creature:evil:

I just sat and cried.
Poor poor thing. I hope someone can bring him through. I feel sorry for the girls sister too (who's bunny he is) .
Expletives wouldn't have stopped me going in there and saving bunny.
Really hope he has been given heaps of pain releif.....he looks in agony :cry:

I just sat and cried.
Poor poor thing. I hope someone can bring him through. I feel sorry for the girls sister too (who's bunny he is) .
Expletives wouldn't have stopped me going in there and saving bunny.
Really hope he has been given heaps of pain releif.....he looks in agony :cry:

I thought that - I would have punched her lights out ! Evil wicked creature she is vile:evil:

things like this drive me mad. not just rabbits, any animal. i just dont understand how people can be cruel to creatures??????? ive heard bout the bunny scream, can only say i hope never to hear it. got a real soft touch for animals, im dreading going to a rescue to get chewy a wifey cos i know there'll be loads of animals there and itll tug on my heart strings :oops:

id seriously do time if i ever came accross anybody doing anything to an animal...you can guarantee that

Back