• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought I'd trodden on Ruby!!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock: I screamed and burst into tears....before I realised that.....

It was this bunny! :oops::oops: :lol::lol:
018-6.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, stuffed buns have feelings too! Have you never read 'The Velveteen Rabbit'?! I recommend a thorough vet examination...

Hey, stuffed buns have feelings too! Have you never read 'The Velveteen Rabbit'?! I recommend a thorough vet examination...

I love that book! :love::love:

Bunny is fine! (Still looks exactly the same as his twin! ;) ....there are two bunnies!) .....I need to wash them both!:roll:

Tis indeedy!! They used to have the softest fur, ever....but unfortunately what with the boy, and multiple washes, they're looking well loved!

Aww, I'd love one that size, my OHS cousin, wife and baby bought me a mediumish sized one for my bday and its stripey (pink stripes, called Bonnie, but Ive called her Stripes!) and I bought myself a small chocolate coloured one because I HAD TOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO soft and wonderful, I called him Truffles and he even gets to sleep with us, lol. I am a big softy!!!

Glad you stood on the JellyCat bun and not Ruby though, thats my WORSTEST ever fear, especially with such small buns..... which is why I shut them away if the OH goes out drinking, mainly because he loses his ability to control his legs and balance!! HAHAHAHAHA

Back