• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Success at last... I hope!

Started bonding Bubbles and BamBam on a patch of grass at the side of my house a few weeks ago but it obviously wasn't quite neutral enough and finished with a minor fight, no injuries, just fur flying but BamBam is 8 in July so taking it very slowly.

Stopped for a week until yesterday when i hijacked the guinea pig pen to try again. Today I saw Bubbles grooming BamBam for the first time, then pushing her head under his to get him to wash her just like she used to do with Barney. Just looked out the window and they are laying bum to bum :love::love::love:

*getting excited!!*

That is great news, I really want to bond Holly, Dylan, Beatrix and Bob together, but I am such a wimp :oops:, I am fine bonding other bunnies but when it comes to my own I bottle it. Well done :wave::D

That is great news, I really want to bond Holly, Dylan, Beatrix and Bob together, but I am such a wimp :oops:, I am fine bonding other bunnies but when it comes to my own I bottle it. Well done :wave::D

Tell me about it!! Soon as BamBam lost some fur I was practically running around like a headless chicken saying "It won't work, it won't work!!" Going to attempt and see what they are like in a hutch together today, and sharing food. No pictures yet as I don't want to tempt fate!

I am sure I only started going grey when I started bonding :lol::lol:, I hope today goes ok, will send "staying together" vibes :love:, looking forward to the pics ;)

But then I had Alis arm to squeeze if there was a chase......(how the girl coped with me is a bloomin miracle) and Poor Areia...:roll:
However, yours sound like theyre doing well.......Paws crossed!!
Dont leave them...plenty of snacks and noms.
(BB did the gentlest fur pulling on Lily, as if he knows how fragile she is!!)

Yay, it sounds like all is going well. I'd always heard bonding was stressful but always thought that meant for the bunnies - I'm sure it's just as (if not more!) stressful for hoomins. :oops: :lol::lol:

Back