• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Typical of rabbits.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Went down to feed buns this morning and Xena was looking a bit quiet- Oh god!, I thought, not another one.

She showed no interest in food, I picked a bit of grass, Runt ate it :roll:, her tummy felt a bit tight. Left her while I took dogs out, thinking she would come down with me to vet when I went in. I thought I'd give her some fibreplex to start with, so after I took the dogs in went down again to check on her and give the fibreplex- she was as bright as a button tucking into her breakfast!:)

I have lost count of the number of times Chloe has done that to me :roll: Im sure they just think ''hmmm not wound the hoomins up for a bit what can I do''

I had to take Jessica in today for a check up. She didn't go for her breakfast and showed no interest in any food this morning. Eveything feels fine, except that she was a bit gassy, she got some jabs and I've more to give tonight, another check up tomorrow. It does look like she will need a dental soon too- at least she and Snowy can go in together because he will need one soon as well.

Small animal vet bill is now £900 and we are only half way through the month, the large animal bill is £150- it will be beans on toast for for the rest of the month, might manage to lose a bit of weight.:lol:

Back