• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a new run

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
I wonder if anyone has this run... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-x-4-x-2-Fol...tZUK_Pet_Supplies_Poultry?hash=item4ceddeae74

It looks a good one. I need a run I can actually get in. Currently my girls have a 7ft run, but getting them out of it is a nightmare, because as soon as it is time for them to come out of it, I can't get them out. They are terrfied of people, so arms going in a door is difficult because they bolt. So I think if I can get in the run myself, it will be easier to catch them.

So I like the look of the above one, and I do like this seller. I think it would be easy enough to get in. Or if you can recommend any others that is easy to get into, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Ah I didn't know, I'll message him. I just saw the local delivery prices.

And I have just realised who you are :wave: I think anyway!

Yes, that's right, I AM Princess Victoria of Tregamen, how did you figure it out? :lol:

Seriously, HI!! :wave::D

Yes, that's right, I AM Princess Victoria of Tregamen, how did you figure it out? :lol:

Seriously, HI!! :wave::D

Well I only saw your buns yesterday on Facebook. Then I saw your avatar, and Cornwall and clicked :p

I asked him for a quote, its quite likely to be sky high, one of the major disadvantages of living in the wilderness :lol:

Well I only saw your buns yesterday on Facebook. Then I saw your avatar, and Cornwall and clicked :p

I asked him for a quote, its quite likely to be sky high, one of the major disadvantages of living in the wilderness :lol:

Yeah, you're probably right - I didn't realise when I suggested it it was you in sunny Scotland! I've ordered one now, waaaaaay more than I can afford. Uh oh... :shock:

Yeah, you're probably right - I didn't realise when I suggested it it was you in sunny Scotland! I've ordered one now, waaaaaay more than I can afford. Uh oh... :shock:

Ouch, he wants an extra £75 for delivery, its just a bit too much right now :(

Back