• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freckle

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She will be available for Rehoming in about a week :)

025-6.jpg

012-57.jpg

016-34.jpg

010-58.jpg

027-6.jpg

031-2.jpg

She is the most gorgeous unsually marked hammy I have ever seen :love::love:

Some hammy's can be a bit nippy but she certainly doesn't look aggressive to me :shock: Do you think it was an excuse to get rid of her?

She is the most gorgeous unsually marked hammy I have ever seen :love::love:

Some hammy's can be a bit nippy but she certainly doesn't look aggressive to me :shock: Do you think it was an excuse to get rid of her?

Probably.
She was terrified. Never heard a Hamster screech before :cry:

She's a gorgeous little girl. :love::love::love::love:
I don't understand why people give hamsters up.:? They hardly require time/expense (at least once the accommodation and accessories have been bought).

She's a gorgeous little girl. :love::love::love::love:
I don't understand why people give hamsters up.:? They hardly require time/expense (at least once the accommodation and accessories have been bought).

Shes lovely :love:

Agree and even then accomodation doesn't have to cost a fortube. We bought 4 big boxes from a pound shop near us and some wire mesh, so altogether £8 to get a 4 level cage built thats super dooper massive.

she is gorgoeus!!! the most unusual colours iv ever seen and what baeutiful eyes too!!! bles sher she doesnt look particularly dangerous and aggressive to me :lol::lol::lol: but it may have been when she was scared she lunged or that they woke her up when trying to handle her prehpas.... good luck with finding her a home....

Back