• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just an idea for Rescues

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
I've been thinking how as a business we could possibly help some of the rescue buns. It would be impossible for us to keep sending donation parcels and goodies etc to EVERY rescue that there is, but it has got me thinking about how we can help with rehoming.

We have a blog linked to our petshop site and I wondered if each week a rescue would like to email/pm us a picture and a description of a rabbit/guinea pig etc that is looking for a home and details of how someone can contact you if interested, what you charge for rehoming etc and we will feature it on our pet shop blog. It may not do anything but we get a fair amount of traffic through our site and you never know it just may pull at someones heart strings.

We would only be able to feature one rescue each week (this will also help with exposure for that rescue) so if any rescue is interested and you think this would help then please feel free to get in touch. It will be on a first come first served basis and if more than one rescue comes forward each week, we will feature your rabbits in turn as received. All we ask is you let us know when they have been rehomed so we can remove them and add a new one.

Would this be of interest to anyone?

This would be fab, especially for Ronnie and Snowy who have been with us 2 years next month :( Will get Lucy's permission first, then i'll PM you Lynne :) xXx

Fern and Sooty please ..

can you take the details and pic from rabbs in need just posted new pics or do you want me to e mail :wave:

Fern and Sooty please ..

can you take the details and pic from rabbs in need just posted new pics or do you want me to e mail :wave:

All done Angie, they are on there now. I have used the contact details that you give out on BARCs website (landline and email addy) hope that's o.k. If you want anything different on there or changed just holler.

Am looking into if we can actually do a rehoming section on our main website, then we can list more than one rescues animals at a time

Back