• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buns are out

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
put them out in the run for a few hours, soo ive given the room a total spring clean :)

i wonder if they'll be any lawn left, after locksleys had his mouth full :lol:

he's obsessed wityh the taste of grass :lol: mum said won't need to cut top half of lawn if i leave the run up there with him in it :lol:

When i got my rabbits my dad said it will help keep the grass down so he wont have to cut it so often... wrong! the rabbits only like it when its short :lol: so he still has to cut it :roll: :lol:

When i got my rabbits my dad said it will help keep the grass down so he wont have to cut it so often... wrong! the rabbits only like it when its short :lol: so he still has to cut it :roll: :lol:

none of my other rabbits have really had a taste for grass :lol: maybe locks os liking it as its pretty short anyway

none of my other rabbits have really had a taste for grass :lol: maybe locks os liking it as its pretty short anyway

:lol::lol::lol:
probably because its still new to him, he wants to eat as much as he can before he goes back indoors :lol::lol:

locks would like to say he had a great afternoon, he has cut the top part of lawn for us, and while i was putting the run away he tried to make a start on the bottom end of the lawn :lol:

Back