• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hartley & Shopping

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Big thank you to Dusty rabbit for the Tesco card that arrived and has been spent
Here is Hartley with the things I bought..I have a small amount left that I will put towards fresh herbs at the larger Tesco..our little local store doesn't sell them
Managed to get quite a bit there though:D

hartleyshop.jpg

and can't see but Hartley had just taken a bite from the cabbage!

Hartleyshops.jpg

thank you:D

Norty Hartley! You are meant to wait until Aunty Jill has had time to dish the cabbage out before you bite it!

Gosh that was quick work! I only posted it yesterday afternoon in the end! I'm glas its been put to good use. Remember to share Hartley!

Big thank you to Dusty rabbit for the Tesco card that arrived and has been spent
Here is Hartley with the things I bought..I have a small amount left that I will put towards fresh herbs at the larger Tesco..our little local store doesn't sell them
Managed to get quite a bit there though:D

hartleyshop.jpg

and can't see but Hartley had just taken a bite from the cabbage!

Hartleyshops.jpg

thank you:D

What a generous donation, what would we do without people like this to support us.

What a generous donation, what would we do without people like this to support us.

Thank Mr Tesco (or is it Mrs Tesco!) he sent me the tesco clubcard vouchers, I converted them in to a tesco giftcard and honeybunny converted them in to fruit, veg and essentials!

Back