• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental Honeybunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
" I iz named de Autumn san I wuz a Unneybunneh. I av bin avin da teefs seen too by da vet with no ga sleepsies for over 3 yeers..as yoos can sees I iz very stressed bunneh! "

Autumn2118.07.jpg

Ere iz me an ma husbun who also az da same teef tweetment as me..bowf very stressed out wabbits

AS2287.07.jpg

and ere is me sistur Hettie ooh az ad zee dentuls for 3 yeers too ( pic taken about 20 mins ago)

Hettie.jpg

We wud az bin put to sleepsies for ever if we adn't bin resqued by da Unneybunneh ladee cos ov our teefs :shock:

Hettie seys " scuse meh..I iz very bizzee wiv ma tunnel "

hettieb.jpg

an ere iz da little Amy who wuz takin to a vets by a peepuls to be got rid ov cos of her teefs:cry:..buts somewon dids bring er to Auntie Jill
She az da teefs seen too for free yeers too!..She iz a little Madem!:lol:..Er husbun Marley also az is teefs dun same way..for over da too yeers,

Amymarley.jpg

Chrissie seys to sey she did nut wunt er pic dun..but she is very stressed too..she seys we needs more to eets as we av onlee ad da carrets and da pellits and da ay and sum paaslee today..dredfall:shock:

love ze dental Unneybunnehs xxx

Last edited:
Hettie's face looks a bit messy a she has deformed tear ducts..so her eyes run a lot, no infection but she has to have her eyes bathed regularly and sometimes a bit of Sudocrem applied.
Has been nice today watching them enjoy the sun..so many binkies:D..and Amy has been digging!:lol:

They are lovely pics. Are they all permanent residents with you?

As for being stressed...I would love to be as stressed as you bunnehs look!:lol:

Message from Homey to Jill's dental honeybunnies:

:wave:I getz my teefs dun like u 2. I is not stwessed bye it all and get home to eatz gwass and veggies stwait away and not all wibbly wobbly.

Message from Homey's Mum:

Your bunnies look so chilled out, Homey has been like that today in the sun too.

Autumn and Spencer..along with Dooley another dental bunny..were adopted by Ange who is part of the Honeybunnies Team ..but Chrissie, Hettie, Amy and Marley are permanents:D

Last edited:
Lovely pics and lovely bunnies :love:

It's so satisying to see buns like this enjoying life, when they would have been dead by now if they hadn't been fortunate enough to end up at Honeybunnies.

Back