• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo Tempted!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Today i went shopping with my mum Primark :love:
Went into the petshop to have a look around and i saw a REW minilop :love:
S/he was sooo small and cutee! Sitting alone, at the front of the shop :(
But atleast it had plenty of room to hop around in a run whereas the other buns around in the pet corner part are in small boxed show cages :(

and they had dwarf lops and mini rexs :love: :cry:

i was sooo tempted... mum had to distract me and move me out the shop :oops: :roll:

But i did come out with some fly spray for the buns. :lol:

I sure hope none of the bunnies end up in wrong hands..

Today i went shopping with my mum Primark :love:
Went into the petshop to have a look around and i saw a REW minilop :love:
S/he was sooo small and cutee! Sitting alone, at the front of the shop :(
But atleast it had plenty of room to hop around in a run whereas the other buns around in the pet corner part are in small boxed show cages :(

and they had dwarf lops and mini rexs :love: :cry:

i was sooo tempted... mum had to distract me and move me out the shop :oops: :roll:

But i did come out with some fly spray for the buns. :lol:

I sure hope none of the bunnies end up in wrong hands..

Maybe print out some MMC and ask if you can put them up in the shop......they'll prob say no but worth a go..... Poor ickle babies :(

Maybe print out some MMC and ask if you can put them up in the shop......they'll prob say no but worth a go..... Poor ickle babies :(

Thats a good idea, dont know when ill next be going there though.

Atleast the shop hasnt got aload of rabbits in... they had a pair of mini rexs and a pair of dwarfs and the minilop which i cant stop thinking about :oops:

Thats a good idea, dont know when ill next be going there though.

Atleast the shop hasnt got aload of rabbits in... they had a pair of mini rexs and a pair of dwarfs and the minilop which i cant stop thinking about :oops:

The trouble is, if you buy from a pet shop, you are fulfilling the need to get more stock, and in a way, HELPING the bad breeders and the pet shop.......I know its not fair on the babies though :(

The trouble is, if you buy from a pet shop, you are fulfilling the need to get more stock, and in a way, HELPING the bad breeders and the pet shop.......I know its not fair on the babies though :(

i know! which is why s/he is still there :cry:
Just hoping they get good homes and dont end up in a rescue.

Back