• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I luuuurrrrves this bunny!!!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
how cute is Mr B looking today! He is having some play time outside this afternoon while the sun is out and im off work.

DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0567.jpg

DSCF0572.jpg

DSCF0591.jpg

DSCF0592.jpg

And his sexy speckled back!
DSCF0576.jpg

:love::love::love:

is he changing his fur?

Yep! He has been having a really bad moult and had some bald patches. The new hair has grown through light brown on top of his back but black near his bum! It seems to have slowed down now so he just looks a right state!

Yep! He has been having a really bad moult and had some bald patches. The new hair has grown through light brown on top of his back but black near his bum! It seems to have slowed down now so he just looks a right state!

Aww! It will all soon be over, hopefully :lol: Summer is coming so a new coat is in order!! ;) :love:

Aww Bungle-bum :love:
I quite like this bunny too! xx

Bungle says "hello Auntie Jill. Mummeh keeps mentioning girlie bunnehs and says I might av to come and stay at ur house again one day. I dont minds at all, I likes ur house lots. Your living room is gud for deh binkies!"

Back