• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi with Parcel More pics Pt 9

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Here is the pretty Heidi exploring a big box that arrived
in response to this appeal
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=219401

" wow..I likes dis big box "

Heidipres.jpg

Huge thank you to Lynn for sending this..full of lovely things that the bunnies & piggies will enjoy! x

" I still likes da box!"

heidiprese.jpg

Last edited:
You're welcome Jill, makes it all worth while when you see such a gorgeous bun enjoying it all. Now Heidi You is not to be a greedy guts and keep it all for yourself, you are to share da fings with ze udder buneez too:lol:

Wow, what a wonderful box!! :love: My two would love one like that but they have already spent all of mummies spending money on their vaccs! Lol. Cant wait for my loan to come in (only like a month left to wait!) Could we have some piccies of the buns enjoying their wonderful present? Peerrrllleeeaaassseee!!!

Teflon

your wish is my command!

here is Mr Magoo who has been given some oat hay and dried herbs.and a carrot toy...but prefers the carrot bought today with the Tesco card Dustyrabbit sent:lol:

MrMagoob.jpg

But here is Bouncer..really tucking into the oat hay and herbs:D
( he still needs a home)

Bouncereat.jpg

Teflon

your wish is my command!

here is Mr Magoo who has been given some oat hay and dried herbs.and a carrot toy...but prefers the carrot bought today with the Tesco card Dustyrabbit sent:lol:

MrMagoob.jpg

But here is Bouncer..really tucking into the oat hay and herbs:D
( he still needs a home)

Bouncereat.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Awesome photos !!

Back