• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very special bunny

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Please meet witzy-woo (he is named itsey but he kindda got nicknamed, and it's kindda stuck, in true BARC style :oops: :lol: )

Witzy-woo is a very very very special bunny, he is a very very shy and timid, but perfectly house trained ;) He needs someone with patience and a lot of love when the time comes for him to find a new home. He's a little wildie cross, and is currently living inside to help his confidence. It's ever so slow coming, but when he feels safe, watching him be happy is the best thing ever!!! - He hates the camera, but maybe one day i will get some sneeky shots of him Binkying (he's soooooo cute when he does) - Please think about if you have the patience and love to give Witzy-woo a home when the time comes for a plum fairy visit...... I'm sure Angie will be happy to hear from you....

bunnies22.jpg

bunnies21.jpg

bunnies20.jpg

bunnies19.jpg

bunnies18.jpg

bunnies17.jpg

what a beautiful little boy:love: what's his story?

i miss watching the wildies in my garden :( stupid house move:roll:

Back