• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I feel so guilty?

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I cant stop feeling guilty about Jose and Rainbow splitting :( I know it's not my fault but I've felt like this all day :(

They're going for re-bonding on Wednesday, but I cant help thinking what'll happen if they wont re-bond. I could bond Rainbow in with Paddy and Peaches, but then that leaves Jose on her own (I'm not allowed anymore buns) On one hand I think she'll be fine on her own as she's more of a people bun and has never really bothered with Rainbow - which makes me think that maybe they'd all be better off as a trio and a single?? But then Jose's been moping about since I moved Rainbow downstairs :(

I cant help feeling like i've failed :( I just want whats best for my babies and for them to be happy

:( You havent failed them. They decided to fight, not you hun. I did notice today Lottie and George were fighting, im wondering if its a Spring thing?

Hopefully when they come here Wednesday they'll rebond, it should help with it being a totally new place. Dont worry about it and dont blame yourself xxx

You haven't failed! You know very well that bunnies are very complicated animals. Sending lots of rebonding vibes xxx

Aw please don't feel you are to blame. It's just one of those things. :cry: xx

If the re-bond doesn't work *then* is the time to consider other options. Am I right in thinking when you (or when someone else attempted to bond them as a foursome) one of the buns' was happy and one wasn't?! Was it Rainbow who bonded well with Paddy and Peaches?

Just wondering that's all. :D x

I hope it will work out - but if it doesn't - then you can start to think about 'what next'. But it's not your fault! :( xx

awww no!! the last I heard they were back together again! :cry:

Its certainly not your fault but i know what you mean - Im going round and round in circles trying to do the best for my buns and I really hope it all works out - Im getting my 4th this week!!! Sooty and Oreo have been chasing more - and sooty has been humping oreo even though he is boss! It is definetly spring fever!!

I really hope they go back together on Wednesday!! x

Aw please don't feel you are to blame. It's just one of those things. :cry: xx

If the re-bond doesn't work *then* is the time to consider other options. Am I right in thinking when you (or when someone else attempted to bond them as a foursome) one of the buns' was happy and one wasn't?! Was it Rainbow who bonded well with Paddy and Peaches?

Just wondering that's all. :D x

I hope it will work out - but if it doesn't - then you can start to think about 'what next'. But it's not your fault! :( xx

Rainbow got on really well with Paddy, and Peaches was fine with it, it was just the two girls that didnt get on

What if I end up bonding Rainbow in with Paddy and Peaches, and then Paddy and Peaches fall out? I'm back to square one again

Why doesnt anything ever go right for me?

Well, wait and see what happens with the re-bond and then see how things go.... ((( hugs ))) for you - you sound like you need them!

i hope things go well on wednesday:)

try not to feel bad - scraps happen :roll: (i still feel wretched over my 2 though:cry::cry:)

this is what bunnies do.. seems the more we love them the more they try to upset us :(

i think you just need to give yourself a break and stop worrying about the what ifs until they happen..

i really feel for you hun, i was always terrified of a fall out :(

hope you manage to sleep without worrying about it all, life seems clearer on a full night of kip and more hellish on none xxxx

I think Becky86 could be right about it being a spring thing, some of my bunnies have been doing a lot more chasing etc these last few days :?

Hope things go well, don't blame yourself xx

Thanks everyone, I feel a bit better today :)

I'm still worried about what's going to happen with them though, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see

xx

Back