• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

reccomend me a carrier

hannah C

Alpha Buck
hi:wave:

can anyone recomend me a pet carrier?
it needs to be
*big enough for two bunnys
* top opening (steves doesnt like to come out so top opening is good!
*not overly open, i have to catch the bus to the vets most of the time so id rather him (and her eventually) not to be able to see out.

im looking around and ive seen a few but im not too sure
i want something that will last. and i'd rather not pay lots for it!:lol:

Great link from before with zillions of options

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=210960&highlight=carrier

The one posted above was put up a few times. With regards to the bunnies being able to out, my Vin likes to be able to see out, when I had a fairly enclosed box she used to panic and scrabble up the sides. I now have a fabric one with mesh on the sides which I line with towels so she can cosy up and still see out. I also have a cheapo bit of see-through vinyl to put over the mesh for the rainy days.

:wave: Ive got the pet cabrio Carrier too in orange - recievd mine from ebay last week - it is fab!! cant wait to use it!! :D

its big enough for 2 they have a little food and water compartment and opens at the top and the front :D

Back