• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think my rabbits like being watched

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock::shock:

they have been free for half hour and they are both still posing infront of the camera in the bunny cage :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was going to message you about this, because I've discovered that Buzz is very similar to Alvin. He will only eat when I'm around. As soon as I leave, he often just shuts up shop and waits for the next time I come back to start eating again!

I think our rabbits DO like to be watched. I think they love human company!

I was going to message you about this, because I've discovered that Buzz is very similar to Alvin. He will only eat when I'm around. As soon as I leave, he often just shuts up shop and waits for the next time I come back to start eating again!

I think our rabbits DO like to be watched. I think they love human company!

yup its like hes in a deep sleep.. when i disturb him he will munch some hay... i half think he does it just incase im about to grab him and force water into him tho :oops::oops:

Back