• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lettie

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
She still hasn't improved at all, but is still enjoying life :) Good job Frank only has one eye as Steve cannot tell them apart :lol: ( They are completely different, its just Steve being a bit dim :lol:)

P3150642.jpg

P3150643.jpg

Its so strange that when I post about Lettie on here there is never much interest, yet she is our most popular sponsor bunny :?

It doesn't bother me at all, I just wonder why there is such a difference :lol::lol:

Lettie is lovely!!! :love:

Whats her story Liz?

She came from Alice in Gloucestershire last year to us. I have just copied this from our website for you. But Lettie is also having a lot of health problems at the moment, there are issues with her liver but what exactly we still don't know and she has lost lots of weight :? She has also started to need dentals :(

Lettie is a 4 year old female bunny, with the most unusual soft coat of fur. She had been rescued from a horrendous situation by a rabbit rescue and then sat in the rescue for over a year before coming to our sanctuary. Lettie was rescued along with 2 male rabbits from disgusting conditions. One male was put to sleep straight away and the other died as a result of the neglect just a few months later, but somehow Lettie managed to survive. However the whole experience has left her physically and mentally scared. Attempts have been made to bond her with other rabbits but they have never been successful. Lettie isn’t aggressive, rather she is completely disinterested and the other bunnies take exception to her. She has old scars to her face which suggests she has been badly attacked by other rabbits in the past. Lettie’s indifference also spreads to humans, she tolerates being handled but shys away every time she is picked up. What Lettie really loves is being out in the big grass run. She loves to run at speed, jumping and twisting in the air, before flopping out in the sun to relax. Since her arrival Lettie has become a little more relaxed and has actually started playing with her willow balls. We think she knows she has finally found her forever home.

She came from Alice in Gloucestershire last year to us. I have just copied this from our website for you. But Lettie is also having a lot of health problems at the moment, there are issues with her liver but what exactly we still don't know and she has lost lots of weight :? She has also started to need dentals :(

Lettie is a 4 year old female bunny, with the most unusual soft coat of fur. She had been rescued from a horrendous situation by a rabbit rescue and then sat in the rescue for over a year before coming to our sanctuary. Lettie was rescued along with 2 male rabbits from disgusting conditions. One male was put to sleep straight away and the other died as a result of the neglect just a few months later, but somehow Lettie managed to survive. However the whole experience has left her physically and mentally scared. Attempts have been made to bond her with other rabbits but they have never been successful. Lettie isn’t aggressive, rather she is completely disinterested and the other bunnies take exception to her. She has old scars to her face which suggests she has been badly attacked by other rabbits in the past. Lettie’s indifference also spreads to humans, she tolerates being handled but shys away every time she is picked up. What Lettie really loves is being out in the big grass run. She loves to run at speed, jumping and twisting in the air, before flopping out in the sun to relax. Since her arrival Lettie has become a little more relaxed and has actually started playing with her willow balls. We think she knows she has finally found her forever home.

Oh bless her, she sounds like a very special bunny.

Awwwww just read her story. I think other animals recognise when one of their own is mentally not quite right. My friend has 5 cats, one of which is a bit strange and the other 4 pick on her if they get the chance.

She is a lovely bun and hopefully she has now found some happiness.

Bless her! :love: xx

Black bunnies are extra special you know..... ;)

Jack: I fink you is pwetty. I opes you feels betta soon. Mummeh ses 'vibes' is gud for pawly wabbits so am sendin you sum. Luv Jack. :love: :love:

Back