• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a few photos of back garden

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
024-7.jpg

023-8.jpg

022-9.jpg

025-7.jpg

You NEED to come and sort mine out!!! after being neglected after a hellish year last year it looks awful, it looks a tiny bit smaller than yours, you could do it in no time! :lol:

That's beautiful. I can't even begin to describe what mine looks like after a lonnnnnng winter with two dogs stomping all over clay soil and the bunnies eating every shrub in sight :roll:.

thankyou, i am waiting for abit warmer weather then i can start work on the back lawn :lol: thought everyone will prob say it looks great, i always have to work ahead :lol:

Wow!! You really are a fab gardener, could do with a hand here :lol:

Our lawn is awful :( So are the plants :( xXx

Wow!! You really are a fab gardener, could do with a hand here :lol:

Our lawn is awful :( So are the plants :( xXx

thankyou :wave: i fixed the arch today, as some of the trellis work had rotted and collapsed under all the heavy snow in winter, so fixed it up and gave it a lick of paint

your garden is lovely, mine is looking alittle bedraggled and not loved since i have not really done anything since before winter. I only just have little bit of yellow as my crocus's are just starting to open. Eveything else is not looking good. Have planted my seed and hopefully will have alot more colour soon.

I am also feeling daffodil envy :?

Are they recent pics? It's a lovely little spot you have there, very pretty I love the bird bath that is really cute. It's almost like a little fairy garden isn't it:lol: I have some daff's and tulips just popping up now and I know anything from bulbs isn't good for bunnies but, so far so good they aren't actually interested in nibbling. Do you find yours only eat what is safe?

Back