• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need "please stay under the bed vibes"

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
We have people coming to view the house in half an hour and I can't get Snowdrop to put her out!

She is hiding under the double bed right in the middle and is just jumping over anything I use to poke her out! Am on my own so dont have any help!

I need some serious "please stay hidden under the bed while they are here" vibes!!!!

...and dont chew anything while under there vibes??

Yep you can have THEM from ME!!! :lol:

She lives in our room freerange anyways but usually has her litter tray and water bowl in the corner. I have put them under the bed with her and am hoping a handful of pellets as soon as they come will keep her under there! Only problem then is if they hear her crunching. Maybe I should put the tele on in her room!

Vibes

I have this prob with Bob... when a certain person who professes to be allergic to bunnies comes round... I leave Bobs upstairs... and this silly woman is like... Oh youcan't half smell the difference when you aint got that bunny in the house:roll::roll: What she doesn't know is that Bobby is only metres away

Vibes

I have this prob with Bob... when a certain person who professes to be allergic to bunnies comes round... I leave Bobs upstairs... and this silly woman is like... Oh youcan't half smell the difference when you aint got that bunny in the house:roll::roll: What she doesn't know is that Bobby is only metres away

Problem is we have to show them all the rooms so they will be right next to her! She usually sleeps under the bed at this time anyways but I just know I am going to get caught out.

Cant put her in the hutch now anyways as Bungle has decided jumping out of the pen is a great new game and she will go nuts if he goes near the front of the hutch.

Problem is we have to show them all the rooms so they will be right next to her! She usually sleeps under the bed at this time anyways but I just know I am going to get caught out.

Cant put her in the hutch now anyways as Bungle has decided jumping out of the pen is a great new game and she will go nuts if he goes near the front of the hutch.
Fingers crossed for you, let us know what happens:love:

Vibes

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back