• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just lost my final bun - now rabbitless

Towsbuns

Mama Doe
I lost Florence at the weekend - she was my final bunny. I have vowed not to have any more - financials, time, etc.

I now need to rehome all the stuff I have accumulated. I will put the hutches from inside the shed on freecycle but does anyone have any suggestions on where to advertise the run.

It is a purpose built 8ft x 5ft x 2ft high run that my dad made for me to attach to their shed - so it is not a run of the mill run...

Any ideas?

ShedRun.jpg

Sorry to hear you are bunless.

Rescues may be interested in some items and any items rescues dont want you could sell on here and give the profit to a rescue? Just a thought.

:(

Im so sorry for your loss :cry::cry:

I wouldnt put your hutches on freecycle, as its coming up to easter and people will be getting buns for their kids etc :(

Maybe a local rescue would take the hutches from you for their bunnies?

The run is fab! Im sure it would sell easily :D xXx

I'm so sorry to hear about Florence. You are brave to be sorting things out straight away.

I'm sure any rescue would be delighted to have the lovely run. You could sell it yourself and maybe give some of the proceeds of its sale as a donation to a rescue?.

http://www.rabbitrescue.co.uk/home.htm
This is a rabbit rescue near you I think. -suex

One was 4 foot - single storey
The other 42" - double storey - this has been taken
I also had a 3 ft one which was in the run - that got chopped up.

I am after a 4ft by 2 ft by 2ft one to go in one of our runs, if it is still available we could offer a small amount for it :)

I am after a 4ft by 2 ft by 2ft one to go in one of our runs, if it is still available we could offer a small amount for it :)

Liz, I am always being given hutches that I can't move on because of what might be put in it. If you need something specific, you can always let me know and I can keep it for your next trip down maybe? Of if someone is doing a bunny run up to you. I've got a 4fter at the mo but it has a hole in the floor for a ramp. Yours if you want it.

Back