• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B's first day outside

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Mr Bungle Bottom has to spend the afternoon outside today as we are having people look round the house. He has a 4ft hutch filled with hay to snuggle in and run of the yard.

He is just sat looking sorry for himself and cold but he wont go and sit in the hutch!

Brrrrrrrrrr its cold out here
utf-8BSU1HMDA3OTktMjAxMDAzMTUtMTQwM.jpg

Hey, who put my tunnels outside? It lives inside, with me!
utf-8BSU1HMDA4MTEtMjAxMDAzMTUtMTQwN.jpg

Well I am about to grab Snowdrop and throw her out too! She is going in the hutch and Bungle in the pen on the yard since he hasnt been in the hutch since I put him out!

I am ready for 2 unhappy bunnies!

we have a girlie in at the moment who is due to go up for adoption who looks exactly like Bungle! Her ears used to lop, but they are both completely 180 degrees straight now! :lol: She would look sooo lovely next to Bungle ;) :love:

we have a girlie in at the moment who is due to go up for adoption who looks exactly like Bungle! Her ears used to lop, but they are both completely 180 degrees straight now! :lol: She would look sooo lovely next to Bungle ;) :love:

I am sure she would! But with the house move and finances at the minute Bungle is going to have to stay a single bunny for a while!

Back