• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brindle babies, just a note

Fancy making a post like that, it's just cruel!! I might have to report it :lol:

ps Daisy is not talking to me after I refused to buy her the pink High School Musical blanket that was on offer in Tescos!! She says if she hears that Big or any other doe on RU gets one she will never speak to me again :shock:

Fancy making a post like that, it's just cruel!! I might have to report it :lol:

ps Daisy is not talking to me after I refused to buy her the pink High School Musical blanket that was on offer in Tescos!! She says if she hears that Big or any other doe on RU gets one she will never speak to me again :shock:

Beige says to tell Daisy he might buy a High School Musical Blanket for himself he says he will wee and poo on it.

Yes it is a bit of a meanie post but they look so scrummy I just wanted to tell everybun

Beau had one when he went in for his 'spay' :roll::lol:

:love::love::love::love:

If any need 'fostering' further a field ... when the boyses and girlies need separating ...

:wave: me,me, me :D

Last edited:
Beige says to tell Daisy he might buy a High School Musical Blanket for himself he says he will wee and poo on it.

Dudley: Mwah ha ha ha ha *rolling on the floor*

Daisy: Beige dat is not funny!!!!! Big I doesn't know how you puts up with him I is so glad I doesn't have a brother!!! Dudley wouldn't dare do that *IF* I had a lovely HSM blanket!!!!

Dudley: Wanna bet, it would be worth it mwah ha ha ha!!

Daisy: AND Beau has one!!!! :cry: Boys is mean, mummy is mean I wants one I really do, I pwomise not to wee over the edge of the hay basket anymore :cry: :cry:

defo think we need photo's my little nephew has really enjoyed seeing all the pictures of the babies as they have grown. He keeps asking when are they coming here to play with my bunnies. Cant understand when I tell him they belong to someone else. He keeps saying they are staying at the ladies house and then she bring them here as he NEEEEEEEDS them. When I tell him thet cant he tells me he really really NEEEEEDS them.

When I asked him where are they going to sleeps he tells me in his bed when they are big boys and girls but for now they have to sleep in the cot. God bless 3 year olds lol.

Please can he have some more photos please please please

Back