• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding tonight U/D They Met

Rachy bunny

Warren Scout
Tonight Mr Cloud is meeting his new GIRLFRIEND Lexi for the first time!!!

I need vibes people! I'm nervous as this is the first time I've done this without my mommas help!

Rach and cloud xx

Last edited:
Paws crossed for you!! Hope it goes smoothly!!
Keep your compie on....Ive been posting all day and Areia has been to my rescue, along with Teddys Mummy!!!
(I get myself in such a jam...oops::oops:)

Well I'm back from foster buns house...did it in the kitchen as Lexi has never been in there before.

Took cloud AGES to settle as he was so stressed and Lexi was just going bonkers (she was obviously very happy to see another bun!! :lol:)

Cloudy finally snapped out of it one he got humped! They did a little bit of humping each (well quite a bit actually!!) and skipping in circles :roll: then they started flopping down next to each other.

Lexi did this first (She has never done this the whole month they have had her!) then Cloud did it (He only does this when he is going to go to sleep in his cage!!)

Then was the grooming...not as simple as it sounds! we have too very stubborn buns on our hands here ladies and gents! They both started mythering for a lick, but neither would do it (Cloud says he thinks that the girls should do it!) Well cloud was going mad grooming himself after all the full face humping so in the end she stuck her head in between his leg and head where he was licking...AND HE GROOMED HER! This bunny lived with 3 girls and NEVER groomed ANY of them!

They did more laying more humping then it was time to go home. I kinds get the feeling though he was sick of her in the end though TBH as he started stamping then gave her a real good humping (I split them up as it was looking a little aggressive.)

All in all looking good. Trying again on Thursday!! I'm so excited! :D

Some pics for your viewing!

24g36sz.jpg

qxno9l.jpg

You'll be back to square one if they've been split now :(.....they look very happy in the pic of them lying down :love:

:censored::censored::censored:

Bad news...I might not be able to have any bunnys as Matt is allergic to Animal Danda and Dust mites :cry:

I can't bear to get rid of my bun, but if it came to it he could go back to my mums (Atleast he knows her and likes her and my bro is there too) but if I have two...she just doesn't have the space.

I don't know what to do. We found out yesterday and I thought it was cat specific but turns out it is general danda.

Matt said we would just deal with it but he has been so ill I don't know if we can and I doubt he can cope with a second bun. We are talking about it tonight.

I don't know how I'd be able to give up cloud especially if he is 200 + miles away :cry::cry:

Had the mother in law on as well calling me an idoit for having a rabbit in the house :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

I'd like a fuss free life please! :(

:D Can't really do that just quit my job and moved in with him (all 200 + miles of it!!) not so long ago.

Now stuck in a :censored: job in a :censored:flat with a boyfriend who has no :censored:back bone to stand up to his :censored: mother!!!

RANT OVER!

There is stuff you can wipe over the animal to reduce dander ;)

I think but don't quote me it's called Petal Cleanse

Back