• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie is outside

I have got to put Snow and Bungle out later as we have people coming to view the house. Bungle will go in the old hutch for an hour and Snow is going to have to stay in her carrier in the shed.

If it's anything like it is here (lovely and warm) he'll be fine. Are you bringing him back in later or leaving him out?

Alfie and Bubbles have been indoors since 21st Feb and will be for at least another 2 weeks. I'm already dithering over what to do when Alfie doesn't need cage rest any longer. Bubbles has been out for a few hours every day, but Alfie hasn't been out of the kitchen. :?

I brought him in last night at about 9pm.

I have had him out again today, but he seems so disgrutled that I have to bring him back in.

If I give him a snuggle safe tonight (and for the next few nights) do you think he would be ok?

ETA: 5 day forcast says minimum of 4 over night for the next 5 days, and day time temps of 13. I am guessing that is in the sunshine. He is in a well protected spot. has house on one side garden wall and steps on 2 sides and the other hutch/run on the other side.

Last edited:
Well he has been outside over night +snuggle safe and seems very happy with himself, as he runs away from me. Guess I have another out door bunny now :) Ill keep an eye on the weather for the next few weeks and bring him into the outhouse should it turn cold again.

Back