• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vinnie is ill again :( U/D been to vets

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
We're off to the vet today. She's holding her front paws funny and has somehow managed to cut a toe. Unless she's bitten it I have no idea how as I've been over her cage :? Any vibes would be appreciated, the poor girl must be sick and tired of being carted back and forth.

Last edited:
We're going round in circles. :( She's losing feeling in her back legs again, dosen't want to use the front ones and the incontinence came back this morning despite being on the panacur. She's also gotten herself a nice little sore just around one nail and has bashed another one so it's looking like coming off. Her ears are all flakey because she's just in poor condition and she's STILL losing weight despite all the goodies she's been wolfing down.

On baytril again poor girlie. That was maybe what made a difference before so we'll see. She's still interested in her surroundings, but as far as I can tell she didn't move last night. :?

ETA; Thanks for the vibes guys. It means a lot.

Thank you :wave: She's sitting on her pillow and looking at me with sad eyes because I don't have any more parsley :roll:

Back