• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got £1,567???

Well mine could just afford the £67 from there pocket money which they have been saving over 3 years! But long way to go think theyll have to stay at home for now!

That's pretty cool! Not so keen on their 'starter hutch' though! :no:

I have told them off about that one before - ironically they say they hardly ever sell those any more as everyone either buts the very big hutches (I have 5 of those:D:D) or a hen ark/run combination (we used to have those).

But like you I wish they would stop selling them.

Their stuff is really very very good - even though its expensive.

Their stuff looks great! I see the really big hutch description mentions advice they had from Bobtails on rabbit welfare - nice to know they listened!:D

My 2 would love the big kennel, will have to save up their monies though, they'll have to start knocking on the neighbours' doors and see if anyone will pay them to "cut" their grass, bunny style!:lol:

oh wow! i wish my garden was big enough for something like that. I like that big hutch, wish i could afford it, the buns have quite a big money stash now for their aviary but it can't stretch to one of those hutches. Maybe they could afford it in 3 years or so's time!

I know their hutches are well made, with tanalised timber etc but I think they're way over priced. I gave my local shed builder a picture of The Really Big Hutch and asked them to reproduce it but even bigger - 8ft x 4ft.

It's really well made and cost me £260 with a 10 inch stand underneath.

Back