• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kittens!! *2 days old!*

pinkreptile

Warren Scout
Tortie girl 1
003-3.jpg

Tortie/tabby girl 2
015-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

Ginger boy
008-1.jpg

White with black spots girl 3 (Runt!! Growing fast and getting stronger by the hour!!)
013-4.jpg

009-2.jpg

Proud mummy and babies, as you can see the runt is really pushin in for food now :love:
018-1.jpg

020.jpg

024-1.jpg

Wow :love::love::love: can never get enough of new born kittens. Watching them grow is always fantastic. However crying when they go to new homes is not so nice. :roll:

awwww so cute :love:

which one are you keeping?? ;)

lol im not sure yet, me and mum are currently fighting over the girlies lmao:roll: although I no whichever baby goes to her will be spoilt, my brother is having the ginger boy and a friend is having whichever girl is left....so the crying when they leave wont be too bad!!.... Ill see them all really often anyway!!:D

Awwww! :love:
Im not a cat person but I just love the ginger boy! And mum looks very happy with her little brood, and so she should be!

lol im not sure yet, me and mum are currently fighting over the girlies lmao:roll: although I no whichever baby goes to her will be spoilt, my brother is having the ginger boy and a friend is having whichever girl is left....so the crying when they leave wont be too bad!!.... Ill see them all really often anyway!!:D

No no no no noooooo

You have it all wrong.

*starts to pick up the babies*

"Mine.... mine.... mine..... mine...... mine......." *huggles them* "Alllllllllll miiiiiiinnnnneeee"

:love::love::love::love::love:

No no no no noooooo

You have it all wrong.

*starts to pick up the babies*

"Mine.... mine.... mine..... mine...... mine......." *huggles them* "Alllllllllll miiiiiiinnnnneeee"

:love::love::love::love::love:

*spits out tea* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can I has one?! Pritty pleeeeaaaasseeee!!

How gorgeous are they?!

Well done Mum you have every right to be proud. She really looks like she's enjoying them.

oh they are gorgeous.we had our cat spayed due to her being so small but i so love kittens.well cute.:love:

Aaaaaaw thanx everyone....Teflonshadow put them back down and step away from the kittens!!:lol::lol::lol:

Ummmm................

Too lates!!

Me ran off wid dem and now snuggling them all in my bedz!!

(mind wonders off to Scrubs episode "Get me a box of kittens - STAT!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back