• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wonderful news for Fat Fluff Pickle and Honeybunny Thumper

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
Haven't posted on here for ages, but just hopped on to let Chloe and co know that Pickles (Mrs P) seems to be getting over her pneumonia, she was diagnosed in November last year and had been on Baytril and Septrin for over 3 months - she was still raspy and struggling to breathe. She has now had 10 days of Zithromax and is like a different bunny. She is breathing freely and lying flat on her tummy and on her side which she hasn't done for ages. :D

Not only that, Thumper has moved in with her and they are now inseperable. I had tried to bond them in about September last year but they had a huge fight and had to be seperated, they have since lived side by side.

We decided to let them have a run around the garden together (supervised), which they did a few times, then one day they just stayed together and it seemed a shame to split them.

So that is my news - I am so happy :love:

Back