• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been to Windwhistle Warren today!

Hiya Mazda :wave:

Pleased you enjoyed the visit though I'm almost n tears here having just cleaned out all of Pudding's things ready for when she returns from Windwhistle Warren with her new Beau.

Heya! :wave:
Thanks for takeing me!
Awh bless you! :) Im sure she will be back soon! :D With her husbun x

Its lovely ay - i've been a few times. Alice is fabulous, she knows all the buns so well individually. I fall in love with Mary and Humphrey every time i go. And she had some STUNNING black and tan rexes in when i was last there, sigh! :love::love::love::love:

Yeah, Alice is awesome, I need to get over there again soon, I bought some Rainbow Rabbit bikkies for the guinea pigs...... lol!!

Wonderful lady, does a great job.

I even named one of my wendy houses are the place............how sad am I?

Its lovely ay - i've been a few times. Alice is fabulous, she knows all the buns so well individually. I fall in love with Mary and Humphrey every time i go. And she had some STUNNING black and tan rexes in when i was last there, sigh! :love::love::love::love:

Yes, i seen them, LOOVELY! :love:

I think we should have a summer meet of the Alice of Windwhistle Warren Appreciation Society :D.

No seriously. C'mon all you Gloucestershire folks can you recommend a good place?

YAYYYY!!!! Can we have it at the warren? i'd be well up for some bunny loving, could even do some DIY? And then have a picnic on the grass or something? (shotgun Bob sits with me! :lol::lol::lol:)

YAYYYY!!!! Can we have it at the warren? i'd be well up for some bunny loving, could even do some DIY? And then have a picnic on the grass or something? (shotgun Bob sits with me! :lol::lol::lol:)

I'd come to cuddle some buns and help out with any cleaning or DIY.

Genius LOL sure it would be great fun - could almost make it a fundraiser, like a teddybear's picnic or something?

Back