• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Lovely Lucy

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy and Mose are still getting on famously after their love at first sight (or should i say bonk) introduction. Mose is quite a laid back bun and Lucy is very friendly so was a good match.

Here they are in the garden at playtime. And yes as always excuse the state of the garden. A bad winter and bunny fun has made it slightly barren :lol:

Lucy saying hi to bridge bun elliot
DSC08848Small.jpg

DSC08898Small.jpg

DSC08901Small.jpg

DSC08903Small.jpg

DSC08906Small.jpg

DSC08910Small.jpg

DSC08912Small.jpg

DSC08921Small.jpg

DSC08929Small.jpg

DSC08936Small.jpg

DSC08960Small.jpg

Awwwww! :love:

She looks so happy - and so does Mose. I love the action shots especially. Have shown Lucy's human admirer the pics too - ;) - John still talks about her lol!

Mind you; Jack's getting a softy now and likes his fuss and nose-rubs. John said the other day that Jack was getting like Lucy. ;) x

They look two very happy bunnies xxx

Awwwww! :love:

She looks so happy - and so does Mose. I love the action shots especially. Have shown Lucy's human admirer the pics too - ;) - John still talks about her lol!

Mind you; Jack's getting a softy now and likes his fuss and nose-rubs. John said the other day that Jack was getting like Lucy. ;) x

They look two very happy bunnies xxx

Aww thats great news! Lucy is the same as ever. If shes out running about she still runs over for some fussing. Shes got such a lovely nature :)
You can tell John she is well loved by us and by mose :love:

Back