• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

***bunny treat bag** apple twigs and herbs in a cute bag

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
I am raising funds for my local animal rescue - The Ark, to help pay for the neutering and vaccanating of their rabbits to give them a better start in life.
DSC_0897.jpg

I am selling these very cute mini shopping bags which contain a little bundle of apple twigs and a bag of "naturals" herbal garden (which smells good enough for us to eat!)...your bunnies with love them and would make a lovely gift for Easter!
The cotton bag is perfect for putting in your bunny's belongs or your packed lunch or shopping. It is printed with a cute bunny and perfect logo "Adopt don't buy"
Price is just £6.00 which include postage in the UK.

all proceeds go to help the bunnies at the Ark.:D

Please PM me to place your order. Paypal accepted.

:wave: Hi Lisa, I really admire your commitment and creativity. However, this bag would be of no use to me due to it's size. As I avoid plastic bags in supermarkets, could you do a bigger one (tote size) that could be used for shopping? Obviously I'd expect to pay more. Just a thought :wave:

hiya
i do sell larger tote bags so i could do a larger version of this design no problem! I could just sell you the bag which would be £5 inc postage, pm me if you'd like to order one. I will also donate £2 from the sale of the bag to the fundraiser.

hiya
i do sell larger tote bags so i could do a larger version of this design no problem! I could just sell you the bag which would be £5 inc postage, pm me if you'd like to order one. I will also donate £2 from the sale of the bag to the fundraiser.

:wave: I would be interested in a larger bag of the design too. I will pm you

Hi Lisa - have just sent the payment for 2 tote bags but forgot to put they were from me :oops::oops:

Hopefully the name Jill in the payment is a giveaway :lol::oops:

2.gif
Lisa, received the totes today and they're fab- the long handles are a nice touch! Shame I'm overdrawn or else I'd be doing another food shop so I could use them :lol:;)

Nicely packaged too - you've put a lot of thought into this Lisa.

Back