• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

walkies today

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
can you tell im 11yrs old ?

038-1.jpg

doggie meetings

039-4.jpg

040-2.jpg

041-3.jpg

042-2.jpg

no way am i going across the bridge with holes in floor

044-3.jpg

046-3.jpg

053-1.jpg

056-1.jpg

more on the run

054-1.jpg

058-1.jpg

061-1.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

Aaaaaw she's gorgeous, looks very similar to somewhere near us that I walk dogs, but dont think you are in Sth Yorkshire

shes obviously been very well loved and cared for!!:love::love:

thanks :wave: i trained her when they first got her at 11months old :), i also got her to accept the rabbits as friends, she loves them, she licked my thumper when she was dying and stayed by her, and she slept in my bed in the caravan on holiday when i heard my mitzi had died and was upset, it was like she knew, and i never let her sleep with me, but that night she did

we got her from a rescue, i went along that day, and i choose her for them :love: her original nale was trish but we didn't like it soo i said what about tess, and she liked it herself :lol:
she was first owned by an old lady but she had to give her up and move into an ederly peoples home, soo tess was very nervous of people and noises, she still is quite a nervous dog, but is more used to people now

Back