• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i get a large willow basket?

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i want a massive one for bisc and matt! they don't like small toys or anything but they love their little willow basket and i would love to find them a massive one! :D

i've seen some but they never say whether they are untreated or not and i never want to risk it. i'm paranoid :roll:

Ikea :D

I've had a few from there but always end up throwing them away cos my lot like to pee in them :roll:

P1060845.jpg

Ikea :D

I've had a few from there but always end up throwing them away cos my lot like to pee in them :roll:

P1060845.jpg

that's what i want!! i bet bisc will think it is a posh toilet aswell! :roll: he already has 4 litter trays!! he likes a choice! :roll::lol:

The Ikea ones are £4.99 so I didn't mind too much if they wanted to chew or pee in them :lol:
That's an old pic, but those 2 loved their one :love:

The Ikea ones are £4.99 so I didn't mind too much if they wanted to chew or pee in them :lol:
That's an old pic, but those 2 loved their one :love:

they look so cute in it. :love:

will send dan on an outing to ikea to get one! can't order them online unfortunately :(

Back