• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what a difference a week makes (poor little bunny )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0304march20100003.jpg

this was little Ziggy when he arrived last week (see poorlittle bunny thread for his story)

Today he just couldnt wait to get out of his hutch ...was jumping up at the mesh and begging for attention . :love:
When i put him in the run he went around chinning everything...last week he just sat and huddled in a corner...
He had a good nosey at Armani in the other run and did some digging in the litter box:D

his eyes are getting better and he is putting on weight already :D

And the best news is .....................yesterday he got reserved ...:D :D :D

if all goes well he will be a housebunny and have his own lovely girlie friend :D

2010_0309march20100003.jpg

2010_0309march20100004.jpg

2010_0309march20100007.jpg

2010_0309march20100005.jpg

2010_0309march20100009.jpg

OMG he is so cute and looks 100% better. Glad he is going to a nice new home hope he like his new friend.:D

:D fantastic change in him:love: he deserves to be thoroughly spoilt - its great to see him looking so curious and interested in what's going on around him:D

That is wonderful news he is such a cutie :love:

I am loving the name. I used to have a guinea pig called Ziggy Startuft :lol::lol:

Awwwwwww how lovely to read a Happy Ending!! :love: xxx

But I have to say a big 'Well Done' to you Angie, I really do!! He looks so much better, bless him xxx :love:

Yay for him being reserved! :D

Aww, he looks fab! I've text Jo to tell her to come and have a look at him...I'm sure him and little Daisy will love each other :love:.

Found it!!! Thanks Louise for directing me, and Angie for adding the extra photos, they're brilliant!!

He looks fantastic! I can't wait for Daisy to meet him.

Back