• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H/New owner rant ...

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
... I know everyone always has a go at P@H and I hope no-one gets offended by this but ...

Yesterday I went in to my local store and they had the tiniest rabbits, they must have been around 6weeks old, if not younger. There was a lot of attention round them as you can imagine.

I happened to overhear a women enquiring about the two smallest rabbits (both male) as her three year old daughter wanted a pet :roll: She didn't want anything that would grow too big and ideally something that would fit in one hand. The member of staff then reassured the lady that these bunnies would stay the same size and that two boys living together would be totally fine with no problems.

I really wanted to go over and give a little bit of a talk but the women ended up wandering off. I hope the two buns are okay, they seemed so small :cry:

It's no wonder that the attitude of the general public towards rabbits isn't changing fast enough when you have store staff like that :roll:

you need to complain to the manager

Make sure you write down an accurate account of what was said and take it in and ask to see the manager
Express your concerns and say you would like a response sent to you when he/she has dealt with it

That's the only thing I foolishly didn't get the girls name and it's unlikely I'd recognise her ... I don't know if it's worth popping in though just to make a point that their bunnies were too young to be sold?

Do P@H not require bunnies to be 8weeks+ before being sold?

Back