• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with sheds wendyhouses....

We have a bowl. Before this we put two U shaped things into the wood for the strappy thing to hook into and made a little holder for the bottle to sit on (it was small oblong piece of ply with a hole in so the bottle spoud could fit through whilst supporting the bottle).

I have seen some proper metal bottle holder that you screw on to the wood, I used to have some when my guineas were in the shed. I'm popping out now but i will def have a look around when i get back :)

I gave my lot a bowl inside and a bottle outside. They never touched the bottle so they now have two bowls

we put two little mesh doors at the front, A. so they cant run out when i go in (they are less than 1ft high so can easily step over) and then u can attach the bottles to them!

Mine have bowls, but they also have a hutch inside the shed- just toplay in,and I could plta bottle on that, if they didn't like bowls either.

bundinner012.jpg

like this. yeh if i left the door open they would jump over but it just stops them dashing out when i step in and i can attatch the bottles to it :) there are actually old hutch doors!

You can just staple a bit of mesh to the inside of the wall, like this (usually has the bottle inside it with the spout poking out, but this was taken when it was so cold they had an insulated bowl instead) :)

P1050604.jpg

Back