• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has taken my Strawberry?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Someone has swapped bunnies with me. I have been staying at my Mums this weekend and brought Strawbs with me as my Mum is going to have him for a week while we have some house inspections and start packing to move.

Last night he wouldn't come out of the crate and today he has been running round without chewing anything!!!

He is a changed bunny!

its probably because he is in a new area, different environment.
In a place which isnt his... yet :lol:

Maybe he's just lulling your mum into a false sense of security. :angel: :lol::lol:

Maybe he's just lulling your mum into a false sense of security. :angel: :lol::lol:

I think this is definately it! Had to put him back in the crate earlier as my Nana was coming round and he stamped at me so I think the attitude is on its way!

Just don't want him to wee on my Mums carpets!

He had a good run round the garden this morning and he loved it! Makes me feel better about kciking him out when we move house as he really does enjoy the space outside more. He was running everywhere at 100mph and digging in the soil!

Took me and Dad ten minutes to get him back in cos we couldn't catch him!

Back