• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Returning rabbit to rescue...feel such a heel...U/D bringing her home today

LuceMarbles

Mama Doe
....but its only so she can meet her Mr Right or Mr Right Now :D

Still feel bad about not being able to explain to her that its only for a few days :(.

Last edited:
I was so worried for a minute there!

Me too! Don't do that to me - am feeling fragile this morning as it is! :p

Awww I know just what you mean as I'll be doing the same thing soon and I worry that Jack will think I'm sending him back...... :oops: ....... am sure it will be ok really though! x

Hope all goes well with the bonding! :D

Thanks for your comments :D. We've got our eye on a handsome Nethie, a black otter. She's a similar colour but white where he's tan.

She sat huddled in a corner for quite a while before discovering the Timothy Hay she'd taken with her and then she came out of her shell. He's very interested but she's playing it cool - eat first, explore later.

Still feel a right heel and I'm almost in tears cleaning out her hutch ready to bring them both home.

I know how you feel. Roo was scared witless when I took him back to Bunny Camp. He just hid, I really thought he was thinking I'd got fed up of him :cry:

Did you have a husbun in mind for your bun or does she get to choose?
Edit to add: opps, sorry you posted about the Nethie whilst I was typing :oops:

awh!!! Bless!
Poor Pudding, she was very quiet at first wasnt she, bless her.
I hope the bonding goes well :) xx

Just had news she's tucking into her pellets but still sitting in her hay tray.

Its so hard not having her around but I know there'll be no looking back once she has her lurvbun. Miss her lots though.

:love:
Thats good :)

Heres a piccy of her for you :)

S7306355.jpg

We felt the same. Our poor Rosie could be on approx her 5th home now, as she's been in 2 rescues that we know about, with at least 1 rehome that didn't work out. When she went back to rescue for bonding with her husbun I felt so awful that she might think we didn't want her :(. She adores Little Ted (most of the time :lol:) but it was horrible whilst she was away. I hope she knows she's in her forever home now :love:

Just had news she's tucking into her pellets but still sitting in her hay tray.

Its so hard not having her around but I know there'll be no looking back once she has her lurvbun. Miss her lots though.

Don't worry Liz, she is just playing it cool, but batting those eyelashes at her intended :love: I give all the girly buns strict instructions as to how to play the dating game ;)

Alice x

My girlie comes home today yippee :D And we get to spend some time with new bunny Pie formerly known as Robbie.

We have missed her soooo very much but Alice has kept me up to date on the romance - thanks Alice you're a star.

Pictures to follow tomorrow but bear in mind black rabbits on a dark day not easy to spot :lol: - could be the April quiz spot the bunnies :lol:

I :love: Pudding and Pie :love::love::love: Cutest pairing ever :D Hope it all goes well ;) I saw them on Wednesday and they looked so adorable together, very envious :oops::oops: :lol:

Back