• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Weekend

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
All are welcome, please come along if you can, we have Wincy Willis attending on the Saturday from 12 til 4pm :thumb: , lots of information and goodies for sale

open-weekend-a41.jpg

Is Wincy a great animal/rabbit supporter?

Very interesting to know if she is, as good 'faces' that understand the rabbit welfare message are a sought after commodity ;)

Can't attend but my every good wish that all goes well & you have a massive turnout.
Brilliant idea & wonderful that you've managed to organise it. Thank you.

Ahh id love to come to this! Im busy the Sunday but will see what i can do Saturday :D Its only 52mins from mine and no motorway!! No excuse ;) xXx

Sounds really interesting, I wish I were nearer:( very best of luck for a good turn out:wave:

Aaaw, I loved Hatton when I was little! I liked the little guinea pig houses ^_^
It's a bit far away from me now, but I hope it all goes well!

I'd love to come but the OH will be working (I'm not sure he'd come even if he wasnt :roll: ) and I'm too much of a wimp to go on my own :oops:

Hope it all goes well :wave:

I'd love to come but the OH will be working (I'm not sure he'd come even if he wasnt :roll: ) and I'm too much of a wimp to go on my own :oops:

Hope it all goes well :wave:

We could go together? Will have to sort something out?

xXx

Just bumping this up, it will be a great weekend!

Hatton is such a lovely place and alot of effort has gone into this weekend!! :D

Back